Saturday 1 September 2007

Message From Allah

Allah has been so happy with my first month of blogging that he just wanted to say a few words...

"Greetings Muslim and Infidel dogs. My favourite prophet has done well and I am extremely pleased with all the lovely feedback that has been left. Being god is not always easy so it's good that I can delegate a few things to Mo (PBUH) every now and then. It would have been nice if he was still half the man he used to be, then he could also help me out with my strenuous monthly 'virgin testing' duties but, alas, Aysha has obviously tired him out!

"It's my favourite time of year coming up soon. Ramadan!!!! You will never know how much pleasure it gives me to see all my Muslim followers starving themselves whilst me and Mo (PBUH) gorge ouselves on lovely fresh cream cakes. Their slavish displays of devotion are most worthy (although a little mis-guided) and they shall have their rewards in Heaven (provided George Galloway hasn't stolen them all) ... that's the 'official' line, anyway...I am Great, I am Great, I am Great"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord...it's a miracle :o)

Anonymous said...

Allah's message, always, gives us the creep

Anonymous said...

Alla's favorite messenger Prophet MO!!! You deserve all the glory, strength and courage for starting and continuing this website. May the dirty infidels learn more about this "peaceful" (read dangerous) religion and enlighten themselves

PBUY.

Anonymous said...

MAY ALLAH & HIS FAVOURITE PROPHET (SAVAGE AGGRESIVE WARLORD) BE PLEASED WITH YOU.
MAY YOU GET 72*2=144 VIRGINS FOR YOUR EFFORTS