Monday 3 December 2007

Well I'll Be Buggered!

On the day when my 'Justice for the Sudan 1' campaign forced the IslamoNazi government of Sudan to release schoolteacher Gillian Gibbons, I am now in a position to shed some light on a 50 year old enigma.

If you've ever wondered why 1.5 billion Muslims, with all their military might, have never been able to shift a few million Jews from Israel then wonder no more!

It's long been known that imams use Pakistan's 20,000 Madrassas as places to groom young boys for underage sex (see pic above for proof) but now it has come to light that Muslim warlords also have an unhealthy desire to bugger young boys. At a time when you'd expect them to be planning decisive military campaigns against the Infidel, most Muslim warlords are far too busy dressing up young boys to look like girls. After a few dances to the Tweets' Birdy Song the children are then routinely sexually assaulted by the heroic Muslim Fighters.

Known as bacha bereesh (boys without beards) they are highly prized in many parts of the Islamic world. Enayatullah, a 42 year old landowner said "I was married to a woman 20 years ago, she left me because of my boy," he said. "I was playing with my boy every night and was away from home, eventually my wife decided to leave me. I am happy with my decision, because I am used to sleeping and entertaining with my young boy."

When asked about this disgusting and abusive 'tradition', a spokeperson for the Muslim Council of Britain refused to condemn the practice stating "Don't knock it until you've tried it".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's why they adopt that open buttocks in the air posture in the mosque

AstroJew said...

Mo, since you founded Islam, it means that you were also the founder of that, weren't you?

Mo, how many little boys you raped?

Anonymous said...

The kid on the right looks like he's just about to throw up...don't blame him really as it looks like it's his turn next!

Anonymous said...

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim...

u ignorant infidels -- this is Allah's temporary reward for the Mujahideens here on earth, kind of like 'interest payments', before they enjoy the real reward of 72 u-know-what in paradise!!

Allāhu Akbar الله أكبر!!!
Allāhu Akbar الله أكبر!!!
Allāhu Akbar الله أكبر!!!
Allāhu Akbar الله أكبر!!!
Allāhu Akbar الله أكبر!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god - the old bearded man with the thing on his head has got some guy's head coming out of his right shoulder! No wonder those children look so perturbed. That, and the fact that the same old man with the beard and the thing on his head and the man's head coming out of his right shoulder is forcing them to cop off with him and by the looks of it, trying to get them to grope his withered, old-man genitals.
No wonder they're always in such a hurry to either blow themselves up.

Anonymous said...

This is beyond disgusting!!!!! These men should be burned to death... what a awful thing to do to a child! I cannot see how anyone can laugh or make jokes of this! What is wrong with your morals?!?!? I am sickened to see that poor boy being kissed on the mouth by this old dirty scum cunt. As someone who has been abused by my cousins husband (and we are white australians) my heart goes out to these young boys. I myself have rathered death than to have to remember what some dirty man has done to me.. what of these boys who are raped and molested and groomed to have this happen. We as a society should protect our weakest members, our most frail sitizens.. even if they are not our own.. they are the worlds children and they deserve respect and to not have such atrocities put upon them because some men cant controll their hormones or their hands. Makes me sick yet i want to help them. To help them do i have to see more?.. this is just outragous and disgusting. Burn these fuckers with cigaretts or give them 1000 cuts with dirty blunt razors.. no punishment is too kind for a peadofile.

Anonymous said...

Your going straight to he'll. Hope you like it hot