Tuesday 21 August 2007

Belgian Law Firm Gets Butt Kicked By Mo (PBUM)

On May 28th 1940, Belgium capitulated to the Nazis. During the next four and a half years the vast majority of decent Belgians did everything in their power to regain their freedom and self-respect despite the vile actions of a few self-serving Belgian collaborators and their Nazi masters.

On Saturday August 19th 2007 A Belgian law firm announced its intentions to carry out, without question, the orders of 21st century Nazis when it attempted to silence the exposing of Islam by Allah's favourite prophet. Yes I know, it's unbelievable. 'Why me?...' I asked, '...what have I ever done to upset anyone?'

Well, luckily for all you Infidels, 'Afschrift' lawyer ines Wouters, acting on the orders of Mr Fouad el Koreichi, was as effective as a Belgian chocolate teapot and is expected to be tried shortly under shariah law by local Muslims for failing in her duties as an obedient Dhimmi.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mo(peace and blessings be upon you), you're simply the best, better than all the rest.

stevieray said...

Just discovered this place and I love it. I'll be checking in regularly to follow your adventures against the law firm of Dhimmi, Surrender, and Buttsuck. When communicating with them, try to use the phrase "bite my shiny metal ass" whenever possible. It won't help your case, you understand, but it would be highly entertaining.

Keep up the resistance, and always be a happy boy!

Anonymous said...

hey mo, I e-mailed wouters and the muslime, I asked her if she realized that if the mullahs have their way and dominate the planet, she'd be amoung the first stoned to death. I told her to enjoy the burqa, she really should wear red though.peace be upon all of those who don't want to kill us.

Fidothedog said...

Mo check this one out:
http://newportcity.blogspot.com/2007/08/miss-slackistan-and-burka-beauties.html

Joe Bare said...

Hi Mo, When I read that I clicked on "Donate" right away to send you a few quid. Sorry I could not send more but I'm not a wealthy Arab or Muslim. I'm looking forward to my new Mug, knowing that I'm helping to spread the word for Fredom of Speech will make every cup of Coffee taste better.

Ms.Inès Wouters, what can I say? where were you on 9/11? out dancing for joy in the streets with your Muslim Buddies? I bet you were out there protesting the Danish Cartoons screaming "Death to America"

It's amazing how Muslims can become so indignant when anyone mentions their Prophet, how many times have you seen Muslims protesting against Osama Bin Laden and others who supposedly have hijacked their "Religion"? When the Muslim Riots start again in Brussels I hope Inès Wouters is on the front line.

If Islam ever achieves it's aims in any Country, people like Inès Wouters will be the first to be silenced, fortunately that has never happened yet, even in Iran there are Secularists and Moderates. After 9/11, people in Iran marched in sympathy with the victims in the USA but were quickly arrested by the Police.

Mo what you should do is register your website as a Religion, this way nobody would dare attack your views or the millions in the West who believe as you do that Islam will not rest until the World is under Sharia Law.

Mo I'm still your number one fan, can I be a Priest or Imam when you start your new Religion?